Sunday, August 9, 2009

Natural Things in Our Home That Make Me Happy!

Thank you GOD! Thank you for surrounding us with so many beautiful things in our home. Sometimes on Sunday mornings as the light is just coming through the windows and MK is in his chair I just look around and my heart smiles. We are blessed. Other than the beautiful beings that we share our home with; it wasn't until I started this post that I realized how much nature plays a part in our home. I wanted to share some of these things with you and hopefully inspire you to look around your home and take note of what naturally makes your heart smile too.
Fresh Sunflowers and veggies from our garden. 2 things that hold such natural beauty!


Our kitchen sink. Simple yet pretty to me. I love the traditional and natural elements here!

Our dining room table..where we share our meals and our days stories. I love the natural apples with stars and the little bird nestled within. Coincidence? I don't think so! He's part of our nest!


Our living room end table. The perfect little vignette of our lives symbolizing some important things to us (note: boxer statue, wedding photo and magnolia) Don't forget the natural element here- the pearl sticks! That's what I call a touch of "Rural Hall Glam!" :)

One of the many places where I like to hang out. I LOVE my spiral pillow- the lines she boldly displays sing to me! AHHHH! The way the light flows in over your shoulder and the keys on the wall... they represent us, and the keys we hold to each other.

Hope you've enjoyed a tour of our natural home on this Sunday morning, now take a look around your life and notice the the things that make your heart smile and hug the people that do!

Happy Sunday Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment