Monday, August 17, 2009

Moving Right Along

Can you beleive it? It's been over a week since I've posted. We've been busy spreading the news, visiting with family and last night was dinner with the Andrews and that was fun, as always. Dennis even brought his jokes.
Yesterday was the slowest day I've had, lots of sleepy time for this little Mama. Enough about me...let me tell how how proud I am of HD Granny Davis! We've been in this No Boundaries program through Fleet Feet for a few weeks now. It's a Run/Walk training program with over 200 people enrolled that ends with a 5K on 10/17/09 - yes we'll need you all at the finish line, virtually or physically. Here's a few photos of how our Saturday mornings have been going. You should see us running -we really do have fun and I'm so glad we're doing it! Good Job Mama!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl. I have thought about doing a 5k.Is Mom doing it to?

    ReplyDelete