Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Magic Water, Timber Chicks and Morning Sickness



On Friday I took Daddy to Shatley Springs with some of his family. We had a grand time and ate until our bellies were too full. Then we sat out on the porch and sang some old timey songs with Uncle Plum-Plum. It must have been the magic water!





Then we met up with the rest of our family along with Robert & Timber Chick (T-L-T) to build a deck off the back of the "cabin". Nex time you see Tanya- ask her about her new nickname! It was a fun weekend and our men really showed up with skills! We all appreciate Robert & T-L-T for all they do; 2 of the sweetest people ever. THANK YOU!


I felt completely useless all weekend, including Sunday morning when I had mt first real experience with Baby K turning down food. I love...and I MEAN LOVE Neese's sausage biscuits with mustard and cheese. It's a NC thing. Well Saturday morning things went great- yum yum yum in the tum tum tum. Sunday- not so much! Same food, different day - couldn't pay me to eat it and on top of that I could not escape the smell. Needless to say, not fun. I looked like this most of the day and felt no better than I looked ( that's bad, actually I can't beleive I'm posting this pic! Good thing we don't know many folks up there! Ha! )
Even the dogs had a good trip and loved palying on the new deck!

No comments:

Post a Comment