Friday, August 28, 2009

DIY...Goodwill Chair Meets Cat Scratch Fever


So---Most of you that know me know I love my Friday's off. You also know that I usually get into some sort of crazy frugal DIY project each week. You're right and this week was no different; except for my projects are getting smaller. After a slow start to my day I decided it's about time I refinished that $4 goodwill chair. That's right $4. It started out like this:

But within 1 hour, a light sand job and 2 coats of glossy black and a round in a dark alley with a cat we have this little beauty!



Don't you just love her? I'm sure she'll be very versatile in this house as we never have enough seating and she can fit just about anywhere! Happy DIY Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, A&M! Karen shared your wonderful news and site with us so we can follow along on this amazing journey! Congratulations to both of you - hope we can get together next time you're up this way. Love, Jan & Bill (By the way -LOVE your chair!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Can you re-do all my dinning room chairs?? LOL Having 4 kids has put a hurtin on them...haha!

    ReplyDelete