Sunday, January 10, 2010

Home Sweet Home

My not so important takes on air and hotel travel while pregnant....
People are nicer to you, however you get really crazy looks. Especially when you eat.
You can not sleep or get comfortable in the plane seat no matter what. Period.
You pack lighter than ever before because you don't want to drag your bag around; then you miss all of your pillows and blankets once alone in the hotel room.
A very weird feeling came over me all 4 times up in the air - a feeling I got in my belly that doesn't happen when I'm not pregnant. Not sick, not queasy but not a good feeling.
I was very much more aware of my surroundings and fellow passengers - paranoid? maybe?
The baby didn't move any while in the air, but kicked like crazy after each landing.
I poured in water so swelling wasn't so bad for me but still noticeable.
I hope Airborne works.
TCBY at Charlotte Douglas was a life saver after a semi-sick moment after arrival. Chocolate with Sprinkles.,,,just like when I was a child!
Today, I am exhausted. More so tonight than I thought.
Woke up with lots of energy...enjoyed so yum-o Cracker Barrel and errands with Daddy to be and quickly started loosing steam afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment