Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Happenin' Tuesday Night

I am so thankful that Mike made dinner tonight. He said he heard me mention steak several times lately so he grilled steak and made stovetop. Steak & Stovetop- YUM, that's poor folk gourmet! Ruth's Chris ain't got shiiit on the Kettering Cottage.
(At least I know he does get my hints--good thing with a birthday coming! Ha!)
Meanwhile, since my man made us dinner I had a few extra mintues to accomplish one of this weeks goals. Organize this mess in our pantry cabinet!


Stuff was piled in there on top of everything else. A little bit of everything- half used and out of date. I now have a full belly (with my steak craving satisfied), I'm down for the count and 2 hour TV specials and our little pantry looks like this - labels and all! You may not be able to tell that big of a difference but it's great for me. We only have a little room to work with so I feel the need to make the best of it. I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment