Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Trimester Visits Complete

Today we had our final first trimester visit. We are almost 11 weeks into this experience now and everything is going well. Dr.Reynolds seemed pleased.Today's visit consisted of lots of questions on both ends, the normal urine sample and 1 of 2 scheduled PAP tests I'll have through out. We also got to hear the heart rate via doppler - 171 BPM today. I had blood drawn to test my thyroid since I have a history there and it wasn't checked at the first visit. Otherwise everything I've experienced thus far falls into the " Yep, that's normal during pregnancy" category and we are moving right along.


A special thanks goes out to Mr. MK. I love him! He's right there to be with me. He holds my hand when the table goes back and congratulates me on the good days. I can't imagine going to appointments alone and the fear of receiving any less than perfect news without him there too. I am so thankful to be married to such a caring husband and loving Father that I know he'll be. Thanks, Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment