Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baby Don't Like Moe's....


Can you say----You're not "Welcome to Moe's?" Not that I don't have a ton of things to post here because I am way behind; this is what's on my mind now. Right now. Present.
Now y'all all know I love my Nachos and Mexican food but we have this issue here at the CCR/CPI. Our bosses are in love with "fake" Mexican food. I said it, Moes- Qudoba- is fake! (That is me going out on a limb risking it all from fake Mexican lovers everywhere) Well, all of our medical reps know about this love they have for fake Mexican and usually try to please the big dogs by bringing their favorites. Well, I usually go in there and eat it up too even though it's never been my favorite. When it's free it doesn't have to be my favorite. Today...Nachos, cheese dip, chicken, black beans, lettuce, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, etc... all made it's way onto my pile of chips. Not sure how? Then preggo here sat down and ate like a MAN. A LARGE MAN. I admit, the fake Mexican was good for about 15 minutes while I crammed it in as though someone was over me with a gun.
Friends, needless to say - no more Moe's for me. Free or not- baby don't like it. It is all sitting in my newly formed duodenal pouch ready to blow a gallbladder- medical terminology; thanks to the funny fat chick- I promise to bring more blog entries soon with something other than food and in a more positive tone. Meanwhile ~ Happy Day to you!

1 comment:

  1. Please don't blow a gallbladder...that's bound to be nasty!!

    ReplyDelete