Monday, November 8, 2010

The Makings of a Photo Shoot...



For some odd reason I thought it would be super cute to dress Baby H in his November best and take his picture out in the leaves for his 7 month birthday. MK was already out getting up leaves so I thought it was the perfect thing to do on a Sunday! Well....about 20.6 seconds into it I realized I was up for a challenge. While most of the pictures looked like this...




I was able to get a few decent shots....after my client had a quick nap and his Grandma showed up to help keep his attention! We still had a lot of this...




and this...










a little of this...




some of this...








We had to take a few breaks...




So that we could capture this....






Even though he never was really happy about being in the leaves and he didn't bring his best laughter and smiles out to play I still feel like these are some precious photo memories from the day he turned 7 months old! Hope you had a good day little buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment