Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Moving Right Along...

I am 33 weeks and 6 days preggers - 34 weeks on Friday.
Today's doctor visit went well.
The babies heart rate was 143 and he is still positioned well - head down.
However, I have had a ton of hard movements and turning through out the last 24 hours, I guess he's just settling in. He has dropped some but is not totally into the pelvis yet. All new symptoms I reported were deemed normal for this stage of pregnancy.
Just thought I'd share the latest report with everyone.
I am starting to feel pregnant now, most days are still like the good ones I've had all along but there are a few I don't feel so hot ones sneaking in.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, sounds like the time is near. I hope you have a fast and painless delivery!!!
    I'll be praying for you (and for Mike, he's gonna need it)

    ReplyDelete