Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Excitement Level is Rising!!!

Can you believe it's February 2010 already?
Happy Early Valentine's Day!
That also means it's time for our first baby shower.
We'll be traveling to PA this weekend to visit MK's family and have our first baby shower on Saturday.
It is hosted by my dear Step-Mother-In-Law, Karen and her sweet sister Jan.
Even though I don't really enjoy being put on the spot in front of everyone I still can't wait to see many friends and family from MK's home town and get to Oohh & Aahh over baby things.
We will also get to attend Valentine's Sunday Brunch at The Hotel Hershey; this is something MK and I have always wanted to do! Just, how much chocolate one pregnant lady can handle anyhow? I see visions of sculptures and fountains dancing in my head!
We're so thankful to have the support system we do and we both appreciate it dearly!
More to come on this after our trip. Please, keep your fingers crossed for me and the baby while traveling--- crazy things have been known to happen once I cross that Mason Dixon Line!
Oh yea...one more thing.
Tonight is our first "Birthing Class".
I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment