Thursday, January 13, 2011

The blog is Breathing

Obviously,
the blog tends to get the air knocked out of it from time to time and I apologize for that.
It's time to take some deep blog breaths and get this sucker revised!

My disclaimer is as follows:
I do put wife and motherhood duties first.
However, I do try to capture tidbits of those special moments here so that I can share with you!


Today I'm not feeling it the whole... I'm going to take sweet pictures of my home and family and post them for the world to see. I am going to skip the babies first Christmas and keep that private. We are taking a journey today. Even though I love the snowy cold weather my mind tends to escape every once in a while to all the T.H.O.U.S.A.N.D.S! of places I'd rather be.

I can think of such better places to be than sitting here;

at my boring little desk.
in my boring little office.

in boring little Winston.

Can't you?
Let's take a fun little photo tour of April's mind, these photos bring back some of the fondest memories I can recall in recent years and I want to share today. Now, remind you, these are as random as the thoughts in my head so good luck wondering what's going on in there!
So...Happy Thursday & thanks for visiting! Go ahead...take a little trip in your own mind!!!

I'd rather be...


Walking in the fields off HWY 89, exploring the old barn!


Rocking on the front porch of Shattley Springs with these two, telling big tales!



Standing in the center of Boulders resort taking in this Arizona sunset.

Standing in his arms so deeply in love, when forever was just a twinkle in our eye!


On the lonely beaches of Cozumel, just after we said "I DO"!!




Or meeting up with my Old Friend Don Julio in the Mayan Riviera








Or here....making our own attempt at a beer commercials at Coconuts!




The salt air, the sand at my feet, the smell of M's fish tacos, the beautiful blue water, the Mariachi band playing, tasting that ice cold beer....THE LIFE!









What about here, or here exploring old forts on the beach of the Dominican Republic with my hubby.





Here, in Emerald Isle with my Mama!

Even here, drugged and tired...as my first love shows me my the first glance of my new love. I'd so much rather be here with these two.


Or here with these two....


No matter where you are now...

I hope there are places in your mind where everything is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment