Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sad Days!!!

This is my pouty face little boy... right before blowing a fuse.



Couldn't you almost cry with him???
I can.


I started back to work this week.
What a joke.


He has done GREAT though.
He and Grandma Karen have bonded; they can read each other like a book now. I couldn't feel any better about his care this week. She has kept him right on schedule, texted pictures of him to me while at work and even found time to fill the memory on her camera! We have a little surprise for her tomorrow night...Shhh!


I have done well too...I guess.
I haven't cried. I haven't blown the phone up. I haven't killed anyone. Ha!
I feel like I may be more worried about him starting day care in August than right now.


One thing.
Pumping sucks!
Bad.



http://www.workandpump.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment